A Letter from Trada’s CEO
Trada began its truly innovative approach to managing paid search campaigns in 2008. Our expert community and software tools helped enable thousands of advertisers to reach new customers. More recently, we released our PPCPath product which continued this history of connecting small business advertisers with the best paid search community in the world.
While we are very proud of these accomplishments, today we must announce that we are unable to continue to operate Trada and PPCPath. We recently became unable to pay Trada’s creditors who have rights to all of Trada’s assets as collateral. Today these creditors have instructed us to cease operations of the Trada marketplace.
We truly regret the difficulty that this will cause our clients and community and we are working within the confines of the creditors’ rights to mitigate these difficulties.
For our clients, in order to minimize the interruption to your campaigns, we recommend that you reach out to the excellent businesses below. I have talked to both of them this morning about our situation, and they are ready to help you get back running on AdWords using their excellent services. They have even agreed to offer an exceptional promotion for Trada customers.
White Shark Media
At this time I am not able to provide any additional information, but will work with our creditors to work through this challenging situation. I would like to thank you for being part of the Trada marketplace and to apologize that we were not able to provide a better outcome for all of our clients, optimizers, and employees.
A note from WordStream to Trada Customers
Today, Trada announced that it is going out of business. Trada was founded shortly after us, so we’ve watched the company develop with interest. It was an innovative paid search company with a unique crowdsourced business model, and we’re sorry to see them go.
These situations are never easy and they always occur suddenly. We have formed a partnership with Trada to help transition their customers and minimize any interruption to their generating leads and sales. If you were previously working with Trada, here are the details of what we have worked out together:
- We have people standing by to help you. Call 855.967.3787 and with your permission, Trada will share your account data so we can get you up and running on WordStream’s platform with minimal disruption.
- We have several different models for you to choose from: “Do it For Me,” “Do it With Me,” and “Do it Yourself.” We’re also offering a special discount to make your transition as painless as possible.
- Our model is completely transparent – you own your own AdWords account and have access to it at any time.
- WordStream is a Google Premier SMB Partner and we will work with Google to get your new account configured and optimized.
What you decide to do going forward is completely up to you, but we would be honored to have your business, we’ve mobilized a team specifically to help Trada’s customer base, and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Call us at 855.967.3787 or send us an email at email@example.com and let us know how we can help.
A Note from White Shark Media® to Trada Customers
We are very sad to hear that Trada will be shutting down their operations.
I have previously interacted with many advertisers who successfully leveraged Trada’s pioneering approach to PPC management, and therefore it is an outright shame to see that Trada’s business module didn’t suffice at the end.
However, business must go on, and at White Shark Media, we are ready to inherit, develop and optimize the campaigns of former Trada clients in need.
Our PPC methodology of incorporating what worked from previous campaigns, while excluding less-productive elements, fits perfectly to this situation. We therefore welcome all past Trada clients to join the White Shark Media family.
I have personally guaranteed Matt Harada that all former Trada clients will receive the following:
- A world-class service experience by assigning you a team of three certified and experienced marketing professionals to your account.
- We’ll waive all setup fees for former Trada accounts.
- A non-comparable quality of work, while competitive price-points starting at only $249/monthly.
- No contracts nor cancellations fees along with complete transparency, i.e. you’ll have full administrative access to all your PPC accounts.
Call us today and speak with one of our certified professional at 305-728-4828 or drop me an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO, White Shark Media